Ex Art. 13 TU (Art. 10 Law 675/96)
Personal data and navigation data, automatically gathered by the site or voluntarily supplied by the User or the interested party, are collected for the objectives and with the modalities indicated below.
Data will be handled through instruments and with modalities that ensure data privacy and security, in accordance with law and its regulations.
Owner of data is Proramillenote s.c.r.l., via Monte Cervino, 70 - Arcore (Monza e Brianza) - Italy
By subscribing to the newsletter You will receive occasional information about all items, promotions, offers and other information producted by Proramillenote SCRL and produced by its directly connected companies.
Contacting Proramillenote s.c.r.l., you may exercise the rights laid out in the italian "Art. 7 TU" (art. 13 of the Italian Law 675/96 and subsequent amendments) regulating access, deletion and modification of the data.
For completeness, we report the provisions of the italian "Art. 7 TU", first paragraph:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information about:
- origin of personal data owned;
- purposes and methods of data treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, the manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories to whom the information may be disclosed; the subjects or categories who may become aware of it as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including those which the kept is not needed for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations explained in letters a) and b) were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, also as regards their content, remain excluded the case where this prove is impossible to realize or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to take position against, in whole or in part:
- to legitimate reasons against the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to oppose to the processing of personal data, for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The request, in the cases identified in paragraph 7 and 8 of art. 10 of TU, will involve a cost equal to the maximum applicable amount (under the above paragraph) to be repaid in within the time specified in paragraph 9 of the same TU